IELTS GT Reading Computer-delivered Completion/TFNG Simulation
We provide test and test question simulations that are just like the official computer-based IELTS test – Exclusively available on IELTStestsimulation.com – as an app for Windows, in two versions based on screen resolutions: 1280x1024 & 1024x768, so you can choose to download the version that fits your screen resolution.
Note, Table, Diagram and Summary Completion Questions:
- In Note, Table, Summary and Diagram completion questions, you will be asked to complete a set of notes, tables, diagram or a summary based on the information given in the text. Sometimes the question will be to write a short answer and sometimes you’ll have to choose from the list of answers given. Usually, these kinds of questions will only be based on one part of the passage, so you won’t have to read the whole passage to fill the important information.
Note, Table, Diagram and Summary Completion Questions
- IELTS reading Sentence completion and Short answer questions are almost similar. In sentence completion, you’ll be asked to fill in the blank spaces using the words given in the text. Whereas, in short answers, you’ll have to take words from the given text to write the short answers. It is important to pay close attention to the instructions that are given in the question because in some instructions there will be a word limit mentioned and you may lose marks if you don’t follow it.
True/False/Not given Questions
- These questions are very tricky. This question consists of several statements:
- If the statement is present in the article as it is then you need to mark it as true.
- If the statement is found to be the opposite of the sentence which is there then it should be marked as false.
- If the statement given in the question is not at all present in the article then it should be marked as not given. Do not spend a lot of time finding the sentence which is not there.
Yes/No/Not given Questions
- Similar to the True/False/Not given questions, Yes/No/Not given questions also have various statements. But here you are asked to agree or disagree with the statement based on the opinion of the author.
GT Reading Completion & T/F/NG Simulation Download
Screen resolution: 1280*1024 for Windows System
Screen resolution: 1024*768 for Windows System