IELTS Listening Computer-delivered
Map Labelling Simulation Download
- We provide test and test question simulations that are just like the official computer-based IELTS test - Exclusively available on IELTStestsimulation.com - as an app for Windows, in two versions based on screen resolutions: 1280x1024 & 1024x768, so you can choose to download the version that fits your screen resolution.
- You can simply watch our demo below to know more about our IELTS Test Simulation application. Also, you can watch how to change your screen resolution, to either 1280*1024 or 1024*768, in order to open the simulation app properly.
Map Labelling Question Type:
- For these types of questions, you would be provided with a map and you would have to label the places on the map. There are two types of questions:
- A list of words might be given to you and you’d have to listen to the recording and choose the correct word that fits the blank on the map.
- There won’t be a list, you would just listen to the audio and identify the place on the map.
- There are a few things you would have to keep in mind while you’re answering Map Labelling questions:
- There would be directions to a place or some kind of tour.
- Sometimes, the answer options might be of the same kind to confuse you. For instance, it might all be in the form of dates ( 15 November, 17 November or 18 November). You would have to read the question and choose the correct answer.
- Description of the location – listen to words that best describes the location given. For example, below the park, next to the supermarket, etc.
- Look at the question numbers – Look at the question numbers and identify the flow of the map. That would help you listen to what’s coming next.
- The audio recording would provide you with an understanding of where you are or where you have to begin. Pay attention to it at the beginning of the recording. Also, listen to nearby places and clues to help find the answers.
Screen resolution: 1280*1024 for Windows System
Screen resolution: 1024*768 for Windows System