IELTS Reading Computer-delivered
Identifying Info. & Multiple Choice Simulation Download
- We provide test and test question simulations that are just like the official computer-based IELTS test - Exclusively available on IELTStestsimulation.com - as an app for Windows, in two versions based on screen resolutions: 1280x1024 & 1024x768, so you can choose to download the version that fits your screen resolution.
- You can simply watch our demo below to know more about our IELTS Test Simulation application. Also, you can watch how to change your screen resolution, to either 1280*1024 or 1024*768, in order to open the simulation app properly.
- There are various types of matching questions in IELTS academic reading tests and each one is different from another.
- Matching Headings
- In this type of question, a list of headings will be given and you are asked to match these headings with a paragraph in the passage. You should read the headings before you begin reading the text. To get the correct answer, you have to read the complete paragraph and not just stop with the first few lines of the paragraph. There will also be many other headings that are not related to any of the paragraphs given in the passage, in such cases, try to identify those types of headings too.
- Matching information
- Matching Information questions have a list which contains information taken from the paragraphs. You are asked to find out the paragraph from which the information is taken. Sometimes the question may be tricky because the information given might not be in exact words as given in the paragraph instead it will be paraphrased so you need to read the paragraph to understand the meaning/idea behind it to answer these questions.
- Matching Features
- In this type of question, there will be a list of items in the box and you need to match these items by reading and understanding some sentences in the passages. The list may be of the name of people or cities. For example, If there is a name of a person in the box of items then the question may be to match the sentence with the person who said them. Like other types of match questions, some of the items mentioned may not be available in the passage. So, to save time read the passage before answering each question.
- Matching sentence endings
- In this type of question, you need to connect two halves of the sentences. The first half of the sentence will be already given you need to find out which is the appropriate ending for the sentence from the list given. While choosing from the list you need to keep the following things in mind:
Identifying Info. & Multiple Choice
Screen resolution: 1280*1024 for Windows System
Screen resolution: 1024*768 for Windows System