PART 1 Questions 1-10
Questions 1 - 10
Complete the notes. Write ONE WORD AND/OR A NUMBER in each gap.
Children's Engineering Workshops
- Tiny Engineers (ages 4-5)
- Create a cover for an so they can drop it from a height without breaking it.
- Take part in a competition to build the tallest .
- Make a powered by a balloon.
- Junior Engineers (ages 6-8) Activities:
- Build model cars, trucks and and learn how to program them so they can move.
- Take part in a competition to build the longest using card and wood.
- Create a short with special software.
- Build, and program a humanoid robot.
- Cost for a five-week block: £50
- Held on from 10 am to 11 am
- Building 1OA, Industrial Estate, Grasford
- Plenty of is available.