IELTS writing GT Computer-delivered
Task 2 Simulation Download
- We provide test and test question simulations that are just like the official computer-based IELTS test - Exclusively available on IELTStestsimulation.com - as an app for Windows, in two versions based on screen resolutions: 1280x1024 & 1024x768, so you can choose to download the version that fits your screen resolution.
- You can simply watch our demo below to know more about our IELTS Test Simulation application. Also, you can watch how to change your screen resolution, to either 1280*1024 or 1024*768, in order to open the simulation app properly.
Writing GT Task 2: Writing an essay
- In Task 2 of the General Training Writing test, you are asked to write an essay in response to a point of view, an argument, or a problem. Topics are of general interest such as whether it is better to homeschool children, whether the drinking age should be raised, who is responsible for the care of the elderly or how families could be brought closer together.
- The task instructions give you information about the question telling you how to discuss the topic in your essay. You may be asked to provide factual information, outline and present solutions, justify an opinion or evaluate evidence and ideas. It is important that you complete the task carefully using relevant ideas and examples to support your position. Your ideas should be organised clearly, using paragraphs for each idea. You must write a minimum of 250 words.
- You are assessed on your ability to follow English essay-writing conventions to organise and link information in a coherent way using language accurately and appropriately to express your ideas and opinions.
Where to use contractions?
- You can use contractions like “I’ll come” in informal and semi formal types of letters. It should be avoided in formal letters where you will have to use “I will come”.
Writing GT Task 2
Screen resolution: 1280*1024 for Windows System
Screen resolution: 1024*768 for Windows System