PART 1 Questions 1-10
Questions 1 - 10
Complete the notes. Write ONE WORD AND/OR A NUMBER in each gap.
JUNIOR CYCLE CAMP
- The course focuses on skills and safety.
- Charlie would be placed in Level 5.
- First of all, children at this level are taken to practise in a .
- Instructors wear shirts.
- A is required and training is given.
- The size of the classes is limited.
- There are quiet times during the morning for a or a game.
- Classes are held even if there is .
- What to bring
- a change of clothing
- shoes (not sandals)
- Day 1
- Charlie should arrive at 9.20 am on the first day.
- Before the class, his will be checked.
- He should then go to the to meet his class instructor.
- The course costs $ per week.