IELTS writing Computer-delivered
Task 2 Simulation Download
- We provide test and test question simulations that are just like the official computer-based IELTS test - Exclusively available on IELTStestsimulation.com - as an app for Windows, in two versions based on screen resolutions: 1280x1024 & 1024x768, so you can choose to download the version that fits your screen resolution.
- You can simply watch our demo below to know more about our IELTS Test Simulation application. Also, you can watch how to change your screen resolution, to either 1280*1024 or 1024*768, in order to open the simulation app properly.
In IELTS Writing Task 2:
- You have about 40 minutes.
- You must write an essay of at least 250 words.
- You are writing for an educated non-specialist audience and not a university lecturer. Therefore, your language does not need to be that formal.
- You are, in most cases, expected to give your opinion. You may also have to include your life experience and some relevant examples.
- You must either argue, that is, you must present an opinion and give reasons to support your opinions or express the causes or consequences of a situation. Sometimes you should either predict what might happen in the future or give solutions to a problem.
- You must organize your writing in a good standard manner and you must use appropriate language and ideas.
Points to Apply in Task 2, Essay Writing:
- The topics of the questions will be of general interest, and no specialist knowledge is required. For example, topics can include travel, accommodation, current affairs, shops and services, health and welfare, health and safety, recreation, social and physical environment.
- You must write in complete sentences. Notes are not acceptable.
- Do not copy whole sentences or long phrases from the question. The examiner will recognize them, and they will not count towards the minimum number of words you must write.
- You may write on the question sheet if, for example, you want to underline key words or to write notes. The examiner who marks your writing will not see the question sheet.
Writing Task 2
Screen resolution: 1280*1024 for Windows System
Screen resolution: 1024*768 for Windows System